Europe's Economic Anemia
The euro region dodged recession in the third quarter, with gross domestic product expanding by 0.2 percent compared with the previous three months, and at an annual pace of 0.8 percent, according to figures released today by Eurostat. That's no excuse for the bloc's leaders to relax their efforts to rejuvenate the economy, avert deflation and get more workers off the unemployment roster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States