Don't Just Trust China on Climate
I wrote Wednesday that this week's agreement between the U.S. and China to reduce carbon emissions was a smart move -- not least because it pressures congressional Republicans not to block President Barack Obama's proposed rules on power plant emissions, without which the U.S. can't uphold its side of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military