Under Attack: Your Bank, Your Grid, Yourself
Years ago hackers planted malicious software on computer systems that control parts of the United States' critical infrastructure, including pieces of the electrical grid, gas and water systems. The malware, which the Department of Homeland Security warned about only last month, was dubbed BlackEnergy and traced back to the Russian government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Larry Fink’s Warning to CEOs Rings Hollow