Beer Goes Flat As Deflation Stalks Europe
The euro zone's economic malaise is increasingly worrisome for the rest of the world. This weekend's Group of 20 meeting in Brisbane, Australia, provides an unmissable opportunity for the global community to pressure Europe's leaders to do more to reform their national economies -- particularly with regard to labor-market rules -- and to acknowledge that German-inspired fiscal stringency needs to be relaxed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- A Central Bank Puzzle for Our Era: What Gives?