Why Abe Should Take Krugman's Advice
Paul Krugman was an early and enthusiastic fan of Japan's efforts to end deflation. In a January 2013 New York Times column, the Nobel laureate argued the world should learn from Tokyo's "breaking ranks" with the "dismal orthodoxy" of growth-killing austerity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk