Big Data Goes to the Dogs
I'm fascinated by this graphic on dogs in Slate, which divides dog breeds into four categories: "rightly ignored," "inexplicably overrated," "overlooked treasures" and "hot dog!" Why am I fascinated? Because the graphic is taken from a new book -- sorry, an "infographic mega-tome." And I'm not sure why the author chose to use this precious space to ensure that a large percentage of dog owners will never buy his book.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required