Bernie Sanders Has a Lot to Lose in 2016by
I agree with what Francis Wilkinson said this morning here at View: It would be good for the Democrats, and probably for the nation, if Hillary Clinton draws a serious challenger. I’m less convinced that Bernie Sanders -- who is doing whatever he can to convince everyone he’s running -- can be this person.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States