Don't Bet on Jeb
Senator Marco Rubio is reportedly considering whether to run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, with an announcement expected in a few weeks. One factor that must loom large in his deliberations is that former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, with whom Rubio has long been allied, is also considering a run. Rubio probably can't run if Bush does.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required