Twitter Has 140 Characters in Need of Leader
For months now Twitter's Chief Executive Officer Dick Costolo has been the question that's too big to avoid. It was hard not to think about his shelf life as executives, rank-and-file employees and Wall Street abandoned the messaging service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events