How Much Is a Xi-Abe Handshake Worth?
Meetings, John Kenneth Galbraith said, are indispensable when you don't want to do anything. Rarely will that observation prove truer than next week, when Xi Jinping and Shinzo Abe may sit down together for the first time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk