Denis McDonough Welcomes the Criticism
White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough said his relations with Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham remain good, even though the two Republicans are among the most vocal critics of President Barack Obama's foreign policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical