Einhorn Doesn't Buy the Amazon Storyby
When the activist investor David Einhorn hinted that he's betting against Amazon.com, the usual Bezos fans came out of the woodwork to deride him, a coterie that includes the venture capitalists Marc Andreessen and Peter Thiel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required