Will the New Congress Bring Economic Renewal?
In their shellacking of the Democrats, Republicans did more than gain control of the Senate in yesterday's midterm elections. They also increased their majority in the House of Representatives to a level not seen for many decades, raising speculation that President Barack Obama may have no choice but to accommodate many Republican priorities in his remaining two years in office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical