What Happened to Southern White Democrats?
Amid the many Democratic defeats in yesterday's election, the most historic may have been that of Representative John Barrow of Georgia. With his loss, in 2015 there will be no white Democrats from the Deep South in the U.S. House of Representatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death