A New Republican Congress? Not Quite Yet
With the Republicans' resounding victory yesterday, Washington is naturally turning its attention to the next Congress. Not so fast: The current one still has some work to do. There is a chance, in fact, that the last two months of the 113th Congress could be more productive than the first 22. They certainly can't be less.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military