A Kiss Is Never Just a Kiss in India
Last weekend, public-minded Indian citizens moved swiftly to crack down on a grave threat to Indian culture. The provocation took the form of a sudden epidemic of kissing that broke out in the south Indian city of Kochi; had it not been rooted out at the source, it might have spread to the rest of the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident