Ritholtz's Reads: Incumbents and Snoop Dogg
- After Ferocious Advance, What's Next for Stocks? (Barron's) see also Stocks Just Stormed Back Into the Lead Against Bonds (Quartz)
- For Pot Inc., the Rush to Cash In Is Underway (NYT)
- The Takeaway From Six Years of Economic Troubles? Keynes Was Right. (Anatole Kaletsky)
- A WSJ commodities twofer: Cooling Chinese Demand for Gold Adds to Metal's Gloomy Global Outlook (WSJ) and Saudi Oil-Price Cut Upends Market (WSJ)
- Romer and Romer vs. Reinhart and Rogoff (MoneyBeat)
- An Opportunity in Precious Metals Stocks? (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also A Quick Note on Portfolio Construction and Gold (cc: Professor Mankiw) (The Reformed Broker)
- Snoop Dogg, Investor: How the famed rapper claimed his spot among serious celeb VCs (Fast Company)
- Giving Money Away Makes Us Happy. Then Why Do So Few of Us Do It? (Vox)
- How Tech Industry Money Is Shaping the Midterm Elections (Daily Dot) see also The Economy Elects Presidents. Presidents Elect Congress. (The Upshot)
- The 10 greatest changes of the past 1,000 years: In Europe, the last millennium has been shaped by successive waves of change, but which shifts, in which centuries, have really shaped the modern world? (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com