Don't Care About Elections? Here's Some Fun Stuff
I don't usually do link roundups. But it's going to be all politics for the next few days, so here's some stuff for folks who don't care:
- Why Gandhi is so aggressive in Civilization.
- This actually made me laugh until I cried.
- This is also pretty funny.
- Drunk partygoer doesn't pay attention to Uber surge-pricing notifications, crowdsources her $326 fare.
- Is picky eating an eating disorder?
- Those aren't Halloween decorations, apparently.
- Everyone who uses Chrome should get this extension.
- If you try to leave iPhone, it will lock up your text messages just like any self-respecting vengeful ex would do.
- Rare earths: neither rare, nor earths, nor a viable national security weapon.
- What if stereotypes are mostly accurate?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Megan McArdle at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com