Why the Midterms Are Good for Democracy
A guest piece in the New York Times today argues against the midterms. Entirely. David Schanzer and Jay Sullivan of Duke University would prefer four-year terms for the House, coordinated with presidential elections, and four- or eight-year terms for the Senate. It's a terrible idea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights