Switzerland's Gold Bug Moment
Switzerland will hold a referendumat the end of the month on whether the nation's central bank should be obliged to hold at least 20 percent of its reserves in gold bullion. While there's something inherently attractive about a population having its say in how its assets are husbanded, the Swiss need to be mindful of the likely consequences of locking a fifth of their wealth away in a bullion vault.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business