What's Wealth If You Can't Count It?
If the enterprise of economics aims to teach us how best to create and maintain wealth, you would hope it would at least have a means to measure it accurately. Unfortunately, as of yet, it doesn't even come close.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics