3-D Printers Are Cameras, Not Printers
Autodesk Inc. has established a $100 million investment fund "to spur innovation and collaboration in the 3D printing industry." The goal is to "develop in the fastest possible way the 3-D printing ecosystem," the company's consumer group vice president Samir Hanna told Gigaom. The Spark Investment Fund will support not only new hardware and software but also "materials, marketplaces and maker spaces."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.