Literature and Death at West Point
On Nov. 4, West Point literature professor Elizabeth Samet's new book will be published by Farrar, Straus and Giroux. "No Man's Land: Preparing for War and Peace in Post-9/11 America" grapples with the ambiguous era between Sept. 11 and the present, in which war has been pervasive for Americans in the military and sometimes forgotten by civilians. Samet and I corresponded by e-mail, and then lightly edited the results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical