Kerry Talks Tough on Iran, Russia and China
John Kerry, an eternal can-do optimist, insists that the U.S. is not in any retreat but is effectively showing global leadership on everything from stopping Islamic terrorists to security for Ukraine to forging new trade opportunities: "We are as energized and flat-out as any administration in, at least, recent history."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States