Volkswagen Highlights Europe's Challenge
Volkswagen Chief Executive Officer Martin Winterkorn delivered a 16 percent increase in third-quarter profittoday, beating analyst expectations. But it came along with a blunt message for the company's 575,000 workers: "Let's be honest," Winterkorn said, "we have a lot of catching up to do with our core competitors in terms of productivity."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights