Brazil-Italy Blood Feud Heats Up
Henrique Pizzolato's story is made for the movies. Convicted of corruption and appropriating public money in one of Brazil's biggest political payola scandals, the former banker slipped out of his apartment in Copacabana at 4:30 one morning last year with just the clothes on his back, drove to the Paraguayan border and disappeared.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death