Currencies Flag More Volatility Ahead
The volatility in equity and bond markets that bloodied investors this month has become a little more tame lately, so there's some reason to hope the worst is over. My worry is that this may be misleading, because the much bigger -- and often smarter -- currency markets are less reassuring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- A Central Bank Puzzle for Our Era: What Gives?