A Hobbit Won't Help With Your Oxygen Mask
Can Bilbo Baggins keep you safe at 35,000 feet? Air New Zealand apparently thinks so: For the second time in two years, it has produced a big-budget, Middle Earth-themed, preflight safety video to grab the attention of passengers who've seen too many preflight safety videos. More than four minutes long and grandly titled "The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made," actors and orcs from the "Hobbit" films demonstrate where to stow bags, how to use a seat belt, and where the oxygen mask is located.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power