Will Brazil Mean Business?
In her victory speech after narrowly winning re-election to a second term Sunday, Dilma Rousseff said, "I want to be a much better president than I have been until now." That shouldn't be too hard; she has presided over an era of political division and economic stagnation. Luckily, Rousseff has two quick opportunities to show she means it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights