The West Coast's Topsy-Turvy House Races
In a solidly conservative district that Mitt Romney won in 2012 with 60 percent of the vote, a Republican candidate is attacking his opponent for being too conservative. In another district that shades red, a Republican is attacking his opponent for not taking a strong stand against the Confederate flag.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics