Make Islamic State Go Broke
Among the many challenges that the terrorists of Islamic State pose is that they happen to be first-rate moneymen. David Cohen, a Treasury Department official, said in a speech yesterday that Islamic State "has amassed wealth at an unprecedented pace."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States