Amazon's Holiday Blahs May Be Contagious
Amazon investors were given a lot of bad data points to choose from in yesterday's quarterly report. The net loss of $437 million is more than 10 times larger than last year’s loss. Revenue growth missed forecasts. The Firefly phone was a flop. And the cloud computing division, Amazon Web Services grew, but only after the company slashed prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk