Why Democrats Should Want a Clinton Challenger
The reason Democrats should be clamoring for a strong candidate to take on Hillary Clinton in the 2016 primaries isn't Whitewater. It has nothing to do with the political baggage she has been carrying during her long public life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power