Detroit Fights Innovation -- Again
The U.S. auto industry is at it again, pushing elected officials to adopt policies that protect it from innovative new entrants to the marketplace. This time, the threat to the auto industry comes not from Japan but from Silicon Valley -- home of Elon Musk and his electric-car company, Tesla.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- A Central Bank Puzzle for Our Era: What Gives?