'Walking Dead' and the Ethics of War
The grimly foreboding conclusion of the second episode of season five of "The Walking Dead" raises some interesting questions of ethics. What we discover at the end (spoilers follow, but if you're a fan, you already know, and if you're not, you don't care) is that not every member of Gareth's merry band of cannibals was burned to death in the destruction of Terminus. The remnant, led by garrulous Gareth himself, is on the loose, and poor Bob is on the menu.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta