Will Freezing Your Eggs Help Your Career?
Apparently tech companies are offering egg freezing as a benefit to their employees. There's some suspicion among women I know that this is supposed to help/force women in technology balance family and career by delaying childbirth -- it's not a good time in your late 20s and early 30s, so freeze those eggs and have kids when you're ready.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals