The Easy-Money Stock Market Is Over
The change in tone in the equity markets is unmistakable: There is a palpable tension that leads some money managers to shoot first and ask questions later. The net result of that anxiety can be seen in the flood of new money into U.S Treasuries, which ever so briefly drove the yield on the 10 year to less than 2 percent yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power