Canada Shows Minimum Wage Has Minimal Effect
Advocates of a $10.10 minimum wage say the move would "fundamentally change America" for the better. Opponents say it would "destroy" as many as 1 million jobs. The evidence from a country that has already tried it suggests both sides are mostly wrong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death