Narendra Modi, Perpetual Politician
Last week, in the lead-up to elections in India's Maharashtra state, I went to a rally in Mumbai. The star attraction -- indeed, at similar events all week both in Maharashtra and the state of Haryana, which also goes to the polls this month -- was the fast-moving new prime minister, Narendra Modi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical