HBO Courts the Cord Cutters
I’ve been in Chicago almost a month now, and so far, I still do not have cable. The apartment building where I’m staying has a contract with some third-party provider that in turn contracts with DirecTV, and while the people at DirecTV have been very nice, the people at the third-party provider have an uncanny habit of making appointments and then phoning to say that they’ve fixed the problem without, y’know, fixing it -- or, in several cases, without even entering the apartment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident