Who Gets Rich When Tech Firms Marry?
It's tempting to look at the three recent tech breakups at eBay, Hewlett-Packard and Symantec as more evidence that big deals engineered by big companies run by big people with big egos were ultimately bad for those same companies and their investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power