How Austria Lost Out on a Great Art Deal
On Monday, the biggest-ever auction of a private contemporary art collection proved one European government to be nearsighted, to put it mildly. It also showed that in the art market, even experts are often unable to predict a painting's price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- A Central Bank Puzzle for Our Era: What Gives?