In Silicon Valley Greed Is Good
Talented young people who want to change the world go into the tech industry, and those who just want money go to Wall Street. Right? Colin Fan, co-head of investment banking at Deutsche Bank, says it's the other way round these days. He may have a point.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident