Big Brother at the Airport Lounge
It's a busy Friday afternoon, your flight's been delayed, and there's a long line of people waiting to have their credentials checked to be admitted to the business class lounge. How much is it worth to you to cut the line and get to the free drinks? Ten dollars? Submitting to a fingerprint scan that stores personally identifiable data in the airlines' computer servers?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds