Will Dynasties Rule U.S. Politics?
There's been a flurry of attention to dynastic politics this year, perhaps because of the possibility of a Hillary Clinton/Jeb Bush presidential match-up, but also because it has seemed that the Democratic strategy for winning Senate seats in the South comes down to relying on dynastic politicians such as Michelle Nunn (daughter of Senator Sam) in Georgia and Alison Lundergan Grimes (daughter of state politician Jerry Lundergan) in Kentucky.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical