What India Can Do for Malala
Kailash Satyarthi, the co-winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, is 60. For three decades, he has been a crusader against child labor in India. His co-winner is Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani schoolgirl who in 2012 was shot by the Taliban when she was 14.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required