Blackstone Looks Like the Next Big Split
This fall's big corporate trend is to split fast-growing businesses from those that are advancing more slowly. Witness eBay spinning off PayPal, Symantec breaking off its slower-growth storage business, and Hewlett-Packard splitting into a hardware company and an enterprise software business. (In H-P's case, to be honest, it's difficult to characterize either of those pieces as "fast growth.")
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems