Is There a Cure for Ebola Panic?
Should people in developed countries worry about Ebola? In a word, no. But that doesn't mean they won't. So government officials are justified in responding to the anxiety -- so long as dealing with the panic doesn't get in the way of fighting the epidemic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power