Gridlock Is Good (for the Minimum Wage)
The impasse in Washington over President Barack Obama's push to raise the minimum wage has been good for America. The jump from the current $7.25 federal floor to his proposed $10.10 would be too high, too fast, in too many parts of the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power