Your Kid Thinks Apple Watches are #Borrring
Teenagers are looking forward to the Apple Watch about as much as they wanted a U2 album forcibly included in their music libraries. They are also dropping off Facebook at an alarming rate. The findings by investment bank Piper Jaffray is a gentle reminder that many of today's digital business models will stop working when Generation Z comes into its own.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States